A modern business park offering industrial and office space and infrastructure in particular for SMEs engaged in manufacturing, research, and development, but also for companies operating in warehousing and logistics operations. It offers ideal conditions from the perspective of workforce availability and also access to key road systems.
The aim of the project is to offer the client modern A-class standard premises equipped with the latest technologies. A chief emphasis is on energy and building operating cost savings.
Construction of the seven halls and the reconstruction and expansion of the administrative building started in the middle of 2013.
In total Ostrava Business Park will offer around 54,000 m2 of halls and 10,000 m2 of office space.
Actual – July 2016
- Hall A: IKEA, RUUKKI, RABEN
- Hall B: DB SCHENKER, HART, AGROFERT, GLOBODERA, CLINITEX
- Hall C: ADLER, ADLER EXPANZE
- Hall D: Construction 2016/17
- Hall F: Construction planned 2017/18
- Antracit House: left part – HSF System a.s.
- Reinforced concrete structure, columns at every 12 m, free span 24 m
- Clear height 10 m
- Floor load capacity 5 t/m, 2, concrete with steel fibre reinforcement
- Polycarbonate roof windows and smoke vents (standard 3%)
- Loading dock with hydraulic levelling, loading capacity 6 t
- Drive-in for direct access, manually controlled gate
- Natural gas heating
- Light intensity in warehouse of 200 lux
- Electric supply on shop floor, including switch gears
- Fire protection equipment in accordance with CZ/EU regulations
- Fully equiped premises in accordance with CZ/EU regulations
The smallest possible unit of 288 m2
- Open-space offices
- Sanitary areas designed according to nr. of employees
- High grade carpet in offices, ceramic tiles / PVC in sanitary areas
- Integrated fluorescent lighting, intensity of 500 lux at workplaces
- Air-conditioning in offices and meeting rooms
- Clear height in offices min. 2.8 m
- Toilets on each floor
- Smoke detectors, EPS (fire alarm system)
- Preparations for data and telephone services
One of the world leading providers of integrated logistics and global forwarding services. DB Schenker operates international flows of goods for industry and trade using land, railway, air and ocean transport including complex, fully integrated logistic solutions.
- Location: Ostrava Business Park
- Leased Area: 6 500 m2
Import and wholesale of spare parts and accessories for cars, vans and motorcycles.
- Location: Building B, Ostrava Business Park
- Leased Area: 870 m2
Raben Group, operating in Czech Republic under the trade name Raben Logistics Czech s.r.o., offers comprehensive logistics services including contract logistics services, road transport, fresh products logistics, carload and combined transport, air / sea transport and lead solutions. An integral part of the offer is a wide range of value-added services and complex customs services.
- Location: Building A, Ostrava Business Park
- Leased Area: 1 320 m2
CONTERA Management s.r.o.
Green Square Říčany
251 01 Říčany
Mobil +420 777 482 071